Barko’s Strong-Arm Log Grapples provide a highly productive solution for log handling and pull through delimbing applications. Offering three models, the 4250, 4850 and 5250 are designed to optimize the performance of Barko B-series knuckleboom loaders.
Características / Especificaciones / Accesorios
Engineered for seamless integration with Barko Knuckleboom loaders to optimize performance.
The hydraulic motor is designed to maximize hydraulic flow, providing each grapple with fast and productive arm speed.
- High tensile, wear-resistant steel construction, with hard face welding on grapple arm tips.
- Robust motor design perfected through testing in heavy-duty conditions, with internal components sized to tolerate tough jobs.
- 360-degree continuous rotation.
- Compact rotator allows for single hose bundle between boom and grapple, providing better hose protection.
- Fully supported rotator drive pinion gear.
- Internal relief cartridge completely integrated with motor to avoid damage and oil leaks.
- Oversized, induction-hardened pins reduce wear to pins and bushings.
- Cushioned cylinders eliminate jarring effects at maximum open and close.
- Thick cylinder walls and added guards.
- Guarded load holding valves in the cylinders.
Service friendly design includes convenient inspection plates for the grapple collector and hoses. Each grapple also has easily accessible grease points.
Each grapple is built with rugged components and thoroughly tested for quality at the factory. The grapples are backed by an industry-leading 18-month warranty with unlimited hours.